October 22 - 23, 2018
The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, NJ
Contact Us: 1.888.482.6012
Founder & CEO
American Council of Sourcing and Procurement Executives
8:30 AM Chairman’s Opening Remarks
9:55 AM Panel | Creating The Optimal Procurement Team To Succeed In The New Digital Business Environment
- Which tasks will AI, machine learning and Blockchain replace in the future?
- How to achieve the best mix of automated and manual sourcing activities
- How to quickly re-profile your existing procurement team so they focus on tasks that are not automated
- How to develop the right performance metrics for automated and non-automated procurement activities to maximize efficiency
- Procurement’s larger objectives if Supplier Diversity (SD) programs are siloed and not aligned with Sourcing’s DNA?
- Are SD’s measurable goals aligned with the Operational Master Plan?
- Are SD wins included in evaluations and opportunities for your teams development?
- Are Diverse Suppliers included in SRM programs and opportunities?