October 22 - 23, 2018
The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, NJ
Contact Us: 1.888.482.6012
ISM New York
- What does category management really mean in today’s enterprise?
- Can you get rid of category management? How would you replace it? What risks would that create – and would the stakeholders really buy in?
- If you keep it: are there new ways to strengthen it, achieve significant cost savings, gain process efficiencies, and enhance productivity?
4:20 PM Panel | Managing Employment Risk by Optimizing Your Contingent Labor and Staff Augmentation Programs
- Co-employment and compliance issues, who’s responsible for violations?
- Benchmarking labor costs to ensure you’re getting the best people, quickly, at the best cost
- How large a role should MSPs play in your contingent labor workforce?
- How the rise of the freelance economy factors into your contingent labor strategy
- Developing playbooks to manage contract labor outside of the United States
- If there’s a mandate to reduce employees, does staff augmentation really save money?
5:00 PM Panel | Commercialization Trends: How Procurement Can Deliver Savings And Showcase Value In A Patient-Centric Environment
- Understanding how your customers and patients consume information
- Influencing diverse stakeholders in an increasingly personalized market
- Mastering agency relationships to ensure full transparency
- Market research, data and business intelligence
- Collateral and print materials
- Sourcing marketing automation software